Friday, March 10, 2006

DRINK!

At a world brewing convention in the states, the CEO's of the various brewing organizations retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

Bruce, CEO of fosters, shouted to the barman:" In Asstrylya, we make the best bloody beer in the world, so pour me a bloody fosters, mate".

Bob, CEO of budweiser, calls out next:"In the States, we brew the finest beers of the world, and I make the king of them all, gimme a bud".

Hans steps up next: "In Deutschland ve invented das beer,. Give me ein becks, das ist der real king of beers, danke".

Paddy, CEO of guinness, steps forward : "Barman, would ya give me a diet coke with ice and lemon, tank ya sur".
The others stare at him in stunned silence, amazement written all over their faces. Eventually Bruce asks :" Are you not going to drink a guinness, Pat ?"
Paddy replies" well, if you pansies ain't drinking, den noither am I!"

No comments: