Tuesday, March 14, 2006

None of your friggin' business!

The latest post at NotPC:

Gay genes or not gay genes - it's nobody's business but their own.

Damn right- when I saw Peter's post, I remembered a quote for Robert Heinlein's character, Lazarus Long- always a good source of quotes for the moment!


"The correct way to punctuate a sentence that starts: "Of course it's none of my business, but..." is to place a period after the word "but". Don't use excessive force in supplying such a moron with a period. Cutting his throat is only a momentary pleasure and is bound to get you talked about."

-Robert Heinlein

4 comments:

Rick said...

Tell me to grow up, but all I just can't get any further than laughing at the concept of "gay sperm."

South Park could go to town on that for a whole episode! I wonder if it swims differently under a binocular microscope? I wonder if sperm like that would even be interested in pairing with ovary, woudln't it all just gayly implode? :)

Oswald Bastable said...

*snort*

Pythonesque visions of designer-clad sperm mincing towards The Egg!

That is just too much for this time of morning!

Anonymous said...

Robert Heinlein did indeed create some interesting characters who said and did some interesting things. For example, the character you quoted went back in time and had sex with his mother. I hope you keep being very selective in the quotes you use.

Oswald Bastable said...

I am.

I quote whatever I like.