Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reparations

Reparation payments.

I'm one of the 'lucky' few that actually get them.

Not that it's really thanks to luck. I just made a nusiance of myself with the Ministry of 'Justice' (in the nicest possible way, of course!)

Before sentencing the scrote who owes me, the judge asked me for some info. on costs. I supplied several spreadsheets of actual and estimated costs, along with explanations running to about two thousand words. (the court people were quite impressed!)

My conservative estimate (strictly based on financial facts, not suffering, blah, blah, blah) was damages of $50-60k

The judge (probably realisticly) said that dickwad would have to be reincarnated to pay that amount of money and awarded $10k.

That's been trickling in as the deadbeat drifts in and out of jobs. When he is on the dole, I get a check for fifty bucks every couple of months. Currently, the Warehouse needs shelves filled and I get fifty per week.


So you ask what am I on about?

Right- WHERE IS THE FUCKIN' INTEREST???!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lords, I don't know what's funnier. Oswald's post or seamonkey's comment.

Nosferatu indeed!

Hahahahaha! You make llama happy.

Libertyscott said...

Remember also that if you were not diligent in paying your tax to fund the prick when he is on the dole, IRD would demand oodles of penalties and fines in return.

Nothing matters to government more than revenue - you can murder a child and be innocent till proven guilty - be accused of not paying enough taxes and you're guilty till proven innocent. Enough said

Deadman said...

I wonder if I can pay the IRS the same way the NZ gov'mnt pays you??