Monday, May 07, 2007

Trivia

Today I discovered that you can buy chocolate flavoured/scented rat poison!

I guess rats like chocolate too, but I'm suprised that some nannying agency hasn't gotten onto this (Who will think of the children!) and tried to outlaw it.

Hell- a blind person might get into the very tightly sealed container and scoff the lot!

or some evil deviant may hand it out at halloween!

And nowhere a warning label to tell me not to eat the chocolate-smelling poison!

Let's see what the rats think!

4 comments:

Oi said...

Hell- a blind person might get into the very tightly sealed container and scoff the lot!


Only once though, Oz - Only once

KG said...

*evil grin*
I can think of some prime candidates to receive a box or two of that...

kareynz said...

I find this information disturbing on so many levels. But, FYI my rats think chocolate is great. They will burrow through a large feed dish of healthy stuff to get to the chocolate.

julie said...

Give the idea to a school kid for a project. LOL Nannies too busy to caer about real issues.

Off topic, hope you don't mind but this may be interesting.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm