Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged!

This one is an eight point 2008 wish list. One or two things come to mind...


  1. More sex and more money (the two are not mutually exclusive) Tonights powerball would be nice!
  2. My Luger to finally get out of Pakistani customs.
  3. Liarbour and the Greens to get knocked on their arses.
  4. ACT to get over the 5 % threshold.
  5. Libertarianz to get a seat (as likely as my powerball win, but hey- I keep buying tickets!)
  6. Reintroduction of the Death Penalty, flogging and an annual decimation in prisons.
  7. Lindsay Mitchell wins a seat and in a deal between Nats and ACT, is appointed Minister of Social Welfare (or whatever they call it now)
  8. Income tax is abolished.
I tag Crusader Rabbit, Zen Tiger, Mrs Smith, MK's Views and KOTGD

8 comments:

Deadman said...

I think we need the back stiory to number two.

Okay, thanks for the tag, I have to do some thinking...

Oswald Bastable said...

#2

A firearms dealer I know located some as-new condition Lugers in Pakistan.
First we had some minor dramas as these 1907 pre-WWI relics are MILITARY WEAPONS! Just like the couple of hundred thousand .303 rifles floating about NZ.

The deal was done, then the carrier refused to accept them unless they were disassembled. Obviously to stop some crazy getting them out of a non-pressurized hold at 40,000 ft...

Then we needed an end-users certificate- no problem, but every little extra detail takes about a month to happen.

We should be up for an award for getting arms out of a hot-spot!

KG said...

Er..you couldn't add a 5 kiloton warhead to that order while you're about it, could you Oswald?
I have a use in mind for it.....

Oswald Bastable said...

I don't think the credit card could manage that one.

Or I would have already done it!

MathewK said...

What if you buy that war head in pieces? We could all chip in, kick the tin along...

I'll have to think about this wishlist thing..

MathewK said...

It is done..

ZenTiger said...

Having been tagged, I have confessed my sins: If wishes were fishes

Mrs Smith said...

Thanks for the tag! I shall work on my list today.