Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homework

A load of unnecessary bollocks given to kids in order to piss their parents off!

Those that need the extra work probably won't get any help at home, as often as not and the others are probably reading and doing educational activities anyway.

I find the chore of ticking off checklists and badgering a reluctant kid to work a pain in the bum. Too much like working for corrections.

I prefer reading a book together or watching Discovery and talking about what is on a better way to learn- or games like scrabble, trivial pursuits or suchlike.

Not reading some crap PC schoolbook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, choice look audacious for more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.