Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Just wondering

... about how the police have an obsession about road safety, when it is cars & trucks- yet unregistered or warranted and oversized agricultural vehicles around here seem to get a free pass. It's the same with stock movements without any warning or signage and I'm not talking gate to gate here- we are taking driving beasts for kilometers.

To be clear, I'm not talking about back-country roads that see more hooves than wheels- I'm talking about SH2, and the main back roads.

When the rest of us are being hounded for very minor breaches- what is going on here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its simply Featherston my boy - after Pak n save empties out. I find the oil and diesel spills on the Rimutakas far more annoying. I didn't realise there were so many English cars still about