Monday, June 10, 2013

Get me a bucket


"...The woman was considering giving up work as she would have enough money to live comfortably."
I might give up work, I haven’t decided yet. But whatever happens, I won’t let this win change me. It will just be lovely to not have to worry about money and to spend more time with my family...” (Bold mine)
Such people give me the shits. 
Why the hell would you want to work? Most of us DON'T but have to.
You get the best part of 10 megabucks and DON"T KNOW if you want to work or not! Are these people so devoid of imagination that they have never had a Lotto win fantasy?
The incredible satisfaction in telling my employers to stick their job where the sun don't shine is right up there...

1 comment:

KG said...

"Are these people so devoid of imagination..."
Yes. Yes, they are. Battery hens suddenly finding themselves in the sunlight and longing for their cage.